Dream: Football Stadium Divine Security and Biden

 This dream was from February 14, 2024 on Ash Wednesday.

I stood outside of a football stadium, there was a crowd around, making their way in.  At first I wasn't interested in joining, but then I saw some U.S. Soldiers going in and decided they would be cool to meet, so I followed.  Once inside, I couldn't see the Soldiers anywhere.  I was with a few other people and we had seats low to the ground and near the playing field.  We simply stood around watching people enter.

Then, Joe and Jill Biden entered the stadium with presidential security around them.  Our seating area was right near the main walkway so they would pass right by us.  Jill Biden was waving to everyone, looking all friendly and smiley.  As they walked by, I waved back out of politeness. (In reality I would have avoided them completely, if there was ever a circumstance to put us in proximity.)

I don't remember exactly how the dream transitioned to the next phase, but after the Bidens arrived I sensed sniper assassins lurking, and I was continually praying in tongues for most of the dream hereafter, and I could fly and levitate to some degree, as dreams do.

I pointed out one assassin first, while praying in tongues.  Security must have dealt with it, because the scene changed to me now standing at the top of the stadium, looking down over all of it, and I jumped down, with absolutely no fear of falling damage.  I turned blue while praying in tongues, and it seemed this whole action was to display God's power and to show Biden "You're only not dead out of God's mercy and nothing is in your control."  Because here I was casually displaying supernatural power from God for everyone to see.

I landed on the ground with no damage and turned back to normal (though maybe my outfit was blue, I think my shirt or jacket or whatever may have been light blue throughout the dream, the garments vaguely changed at times).  Now on the ground I sensed another sniper assassin lurking in a high tower of the stadium and I either pointed it out or just looked at it intensely.  I could also tell there were two angels near the assassin, and I said their names.  Both names were similar, but the dream only distinctly conveyed one of them as "Razael."  Since I at least knew they were similar names, I thought the other one might be Raphael.  The angels were to neutralize the threat and that was the end of the dream.

I had a second dream that night where I retold this dream to some family members, but they didn't seem receptive.  After I told it, I asked my mom for pancakes and she gave me a sandwich bun with round, thin slices of ham (like Canadian bacon).  I was perplexed.  This dream had a side scene with a random man angrily ranting to another random man that he had to accept meat cut with the fat still on it, because that's how it was served to him in childhood, and he would keep serving it like that too.  Both these scenes are significant as it was the start of Lent and the traditional fast is to not eat fat, and pancakes are eaten the day before.  It was also the first time I took up a personal fast for Lent (but for a specific part of social media, not food related).

Now, the main thing I wanted to figure out after this dream is who were the angels, why did I see the spelling of one, but wasn't certain of the other's name?  I did some research.

If the second one is named Raphael, his name means "God heals."

Alternatively, there is the name Raziel, which looks very similar to Razael but is pronounced differently.  Raziel means "God is my Mystery" and is known in Jewish mysticism to be called the Angel of Secrets or Angel of Mysteries.  Very apt for an angel pointing out where an assassin is hiding.

Razael does not turn up a clear search, it kept getting Raziel instead.  When I searched for the specific spelling it seemed to only be a name in a video game or two.  But knowing -el is a Hebrew suffix for God and is generally the "of God" part of a name, I figured I just needed to see if "Raza" means anything in Hebrew, using a couple different online translation sites.

I did not find a word that matched, but as best as I could figure, it seemed like the Hebrew spelling for the name might be "ראזאעל" or "רעזאעל" (Second one could get transcribed as "Razaal" though.)

Otherwise, Raza is Spanish for "race."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream: Colossus from the Sea

Dream: Double Wedding