Dreams: Hebrew Singing and the Globe Under Snow



From today, January 20, 2024

Dream 1: I was walking through church after most people left after the service and I was leaving too, but while walking through the sanctuary I heard singing and it seemed like Hebrew. Possibly Israel was directly indicated as I exited the building? (The sanctuary had muted sage green/olive walls, maybe relevant to the landscape in the next dream.)

Dream 2: I looked through a window, the window was very dusty and hard to see through, made the landscape seem drier than it ought too. So I opened the window, but the landscape, this deciduous forest and meadow area was still this pale warm green, the kind of yellow-green that's in the middle of summer when all the trees and plants are starting to wilt under relentless sun and no rain. Then I looked towards the horizon and I saw I wasn’t on earth because I saw the globe floating beyond the horizon, the bottom of it partially obscured.

First I saw the east coast of the US but then it faded out of sight as the eastern hemisphere was displayed. The entire world was covered in snow, and the eastern hemisphere was uniformly blanketed in thick snow. The part of the US I saw seemed to have slightly less snow. Only the coastlines weren't snowy, they were dark or black lines for definition.

The dusty window shows I gotta practice more clarity with prophecy or dreams, but even so, there's something on the horizon to watch for.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream: Colossus from the Sea

Dream: Football Stadium Divine Security and Biden

Dream: Double Wedding